Om Sai Ram – SHITAL Prayers Schedule from 04.10.2012 to 10.10.2012
Om Sai Ram,
Dear Sai Devotees,
Below is the schedule of activities for this week for all our centers:
Shree Kadwa Patidar Samaj (UK),Kenmore Avenue, Harrow HA3 8LU
Bhajans, Dhoop aarti & Preeti Bhoj on Thursday, 04/10/2012 from 06:00 to 09:00 PM
HOUNSLOW (PREMISES NOT AVAILABLE):
Lampton School, Lampton Avenue, Hounslow, London, TW3 4EP
NO BHAJANS & PRAYERS THIS THURSDAY
Hariben Bachubhai Nagrecha Hall, 198-202 Leyton Road, London E15 1DT
Bhajans, Dhoop aarti & Preeti Bhoj on:
i) Thursday, 04/10/2012 from 06:00 to 09:00 PM
ii) Sunday, 07/10/2012 from 04:00 to 07:00 PM
Shirdi Sai Baba Temple, Union Hall, Union Road, Wembley HA0 4AU
i) Saturday, 06/10/2012 Recitation of “Hanuman Chalisa” for 21 times on as per below schedule:
01:00 PM – Datta Bhavani
01:10 PM – Ram Raksha
01:15 PM – Reciation of Hanuman Chalisa starts
03:30 PM – Shri Hanuman Vandana
03:45 PM – Chotta Aarti
Dwaravati, 85 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley HA9 8BU
i) “Sai Satya Vrat Pooja” on Sunday, 07/10/2012 from 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM #
ii) Free Mathematics Lessons for Academic year 2012/13 on Sunday, 07/10/2012:
a) 05:30 to 06:30 PM – Primary school students
b) 06:30 to 07:30 PM – Secondary school students – towards GCSE exams
- To reserve place call 02089022311 or email to bookings
Westcroft Meeting Place, Wimbourne Crescent, Westcroft, Milton Keynes MK4 4DB
Bhajans, Dhoop Aarti & Preeti Bhoj on Saturday, 06/10/2012 from 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM.
READING – SPECIAL POOJA:
Amersham Road Youth & Community Centre, 110 Amersham Road, Caversham, Reading RG4 5NA
Durga Pooja, Dhoop Aarti & Preeti Bhoj on Saturday, 06/10/2012 as per below schedule:
04:00 PM – Chotta Aarti
04:15 PM – Shri Hanuman Chalisa
04:30 PM – Durga Pooja
06:10 PM – Recitaion of a chapter from Shri Sai Satcharitra
06:30 PM – Dhoop Aarti
07:00 PM – Preeti Bhoj
To reserve place for Durga Pooja, call 02089022311 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
# : Guidelines for participants of “Sai Satya Vrat Pooja” are as below:
- Devotees who wish to participate in these holy events, should reply to email@example.com immediately with Name of each participant, Rashi/Nakshatra/Gotra of each participant and contact number as soon as possible.
- To cover the expenses for the Pooja, SHITAL is requesting a VOLUNTARY donation of £21 per booked space.(Donation is not mandatory in order to participate).
- Due to space restriction we can only accommodate 09 spaces.
- Each space can be occupied either by a single person, or his/her family.
- All the materials for the Pooja will be provided by SHITAL.
- Pooja will start at 09:00 AM so the participants are requested to reach DWARAVATI at least 30 minutes prior to avoid any disappointment.We will contact you via email once your space for Pooja is confirmed.
- Please note that Free Parking is NOT avaliable at Dwaravati.
Please contact us for any queries or concerns.
SHITAL (Shirdi Sai Baba Temple Association of London)