- FREE BOARDING & LODGING FACILITY FOR PILGRIMS @ SHIRDI –
“Sree Kasi Annapurna Vasavi Arya Vysya Trust” Hyderabad`Andhra Pradesh, India
has started a free Boarding and Lodging facility @ Shirdi for all pilgrims without any discrimination.
Facilities including free Boarding Accommodation with hygienic surroundings at nominal maintenance charges will be
provided to all pilgrims for 3 consecutive days.
The “Nithyanna Satram” (free boarding choultries) project has been started for the benefit of pilgrims
who find it difficult to get accommodation and food at far away pilgrimages.
On 28th April`2011, under this “Nithyanna Satram” project, a 320 Room, new building was inaugurated at Shirdi.
This building spread over an area of 2 acres is attached to an existing 7500 sq. feet, 40 room, 3 floor building at Shirdi,
which has been operational since 2005.
- NITHYANNA SATRAM`SHIRDI –
- NITHYANNA SATRAM -
Near Shri Sai Baba Mandir.
Nagar Manmad Road,
Shirdi – 423109.
Tele: 02423-255039,098228 93791
1. A.C, Deluxe, Non A.C Rooms and Suites.
2. Modern Rooms with Bath Attached.
3. Colour T.V & cable connection in Rooms.
4. 24 hours Free Hot Water supply through Solar Heaters.
5. Mineral Water supply in all floors.
6. Dormitory facility.
7. Lift facility.
8. Reservation facility for Bus (APSRTC & KSRTC), Train and Airlines.
9. 24 hours check-out system.
10. Ample Space for Car Parking.
11. Dining Hall.
12. Delicious Homely Food.
13. Caretakers: Honourable Founder Member, Manager, Office Assistant, Cooks,
Watchmen & Assistants for Sanitary Maintenance.
14. Transportation is available at a reasonable cost.
Note: Advance Booking is required for rooms in the Satram.
I.D. & Guest Card should be used to avail Accommodation in the Satram.